Return and Replacement
As required by Legislative Decree n. 206 of 06/09/2005, the Customer consumer (natural person who, in the stipulation of the contract, acted for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity possibly carried out) of AirMed is assigned the right to withdraw from the contract. The right of withdrawal, which provides for the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and obtain the relative reimbursement, is provided only in favor of natural persons who, in the stipulation of the contract, acted for purposes unrelated to business or professional activity. possibly carried out. The right of withdrawal must be exercised within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The right of withdrawal does not apply to audiovisual products and sealed computer software opened by the consumer nor to the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. The only costs requested from the Customer in the event of withdrawal are those for returning the product. The withdrawal is not validly exercised, and therefore does not give the right to a full refund of the price, if the product is not returned substantially intact, such as in the cases of:
• lack of the original packaging (it is therefore advisable to keep the original packaging of the product at least until the expiry of the term for exercising the withdrawal);
• absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, instruction manuals, etc.);
• damage to the product for reasons other than transport;
• non-normal state of conservation of the product.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised only with regard to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg accessories, attached software, etc ...).
Here are the 5 steps to exercise the right of withdrawal:
• Within 14 days of receipt of the goods, the Customer must send to AirMed, via e-mail the downloadable withdrawal request completed in all its parts in which it communicates the desire to withdraw from the contract.
• Among the alternative methods of exercising the withdrawal, pursuant to art. 54 Consumer Code it is possible to fill in the following form in Annex I, part B, Consumer Code.
• Upon receipt by AirMed of the communication containing the declaration of withdrawal, the Customer Service of AirMed will communicate to the Customer, via e-mail, the address to which to ship the goods to be returned and the return authorization number to indicate. on the return form and to be shipped with the product.
• The Customer must prepare the product, carefully packing it in its original packaging (including the internal protections) avoiding damaging it with adhesive labels or other, complete with all the accessories supplied and what was originally contained.
• The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer. We recommend that you insure your shipment against theft, loss or damage in transit. If the product is not insured, at the expense of the Customer, in case of damage or loss during transport, AirMed reserves the right to charge for any damage suffered.
• The shipment by the Customer must be made by Courier within fourteen days following the communication to the Customer, by e-mail, of the address to which the goods are to be shipped and the return authorization number. Upon receipt of the goods, AirMed will verify their integrity and reimburse the Customer the amount of the purchased good, with the exclusion of the return costs. The refund will be made by bank transfer, to the current account indicated by the Customer in the withdrawal form, or by credit card or paypal depending on the payment method used in the order. The refund will be made within fourteen days of receipt by AirMed of the notice of withdrawal, unless the returned product is not received. In case of damage to the goods during transport, AirMed will notify the Customer of the incident (within five working days of receipt of the product in its warehouses), to allow the Customer to promptly file a complaint against the Courier chosen by him and obtain the refund of the value of the product (if insured by the Customer).
Defects of conformity
AirMed is liable towards the consumer Customer (natural person who, in the stipulation of the contract, acted for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity possibly carried out) for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery of the goods (articles 128-135 of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 06/09/2005). The legal guarantee in favor of the consumer covers the lack of conformity, existing at the time of delivery of the goods, which occurred within two years from the delivery of the goods. The lack of conformity must be communicated, under penalty of forfeiture, within two months from the date on which the consumer discovered the defect. The action against the seller is prescribed in any case within twenty-six months from the delivery of the goods. The warranty is not applicable, for example, in case of negligence, carelessness in the use and maintenance of the product, connection of the product to electrical systems or of any other kind not compliant with the law. Any external damage to the packaging must be immediately reported to the Courier by affixing a SPECIFIC RESERVE FOR DAMAGE FOUND on the delivery receipt. As required by current legislation, the maximum deadline for reporting transport damage to AirMed is 8 days from the moment of receipt.
In case of lack of conformity, the consumer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, or to an adequate reduction in the price or to terminate the contract, according to the provisions of art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005.
Here are the 3 steps to communicate the lack of conformity:
• Within two months from the discovery of the defect and in any case within a maximum period of 12 months from receipt of the goods, the Customer must send the request for elimination of the lack of conformity to AirMed via e-mail
• Upon receipt of the communication, the AirMed Customer Service will contact the Customer to communicate the methods and the return number to be indicated on a copy of the form already in advance to be sent with the product.
• The Customer must prepare the product carefully packed (possibly in its original packaging and in this case avoiding damaging it with adhesive labels or other) and complete with everything originally contained.
AirMed will send its own courier to collect the product at no additional cost for the customer. Once the product returned by the Customer has been checked, AirMed will replace or repair and proceed with the shipment of the product itself, except for the provisions of art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005. AirMed tries to carry out all the aforementioned procedure in the shortest possible time trying to cause the least inconvenience to the Customer. For this purpose, AirMed makes use of the collaboration of leading transport companies that guarantee care, efficiency and speed of shipments; shipments are insured against damage and theft in order to guarantee the customer maximum peace of mind. For information, AirMed informs its Customers that all the aforementioned efforts have led to an average timeframe relating to the entire procedure (reporting, product collection, delivery to the CAT, repair / replacement of the goods and return of the same) of approximately 25 days. .